Trouble Surfing Your Site
Every once in a while we get a call from someone saying they are having trouble with some part of our site. The most common reason you might have trouble with OVitaminPro or any other web site is something in the browser cache. Below is a step-by-step guide to clearing your cache.
You should first clear the cache and then open OVitaminpro.com and try again. If you still have trouble, disable the cache as described in Step 2 then repeat Step 1.
We also recommend trying other browsers such as Opera, Safari, Maxthon or Firefox. You can download any of these free by searching Opera browser, for example. Most people are not aware that Internet Explorer is not your only browser option.
Step 1: Clean up the cache
1. At the IE menu bar, select Tools (keyboard shortcut is Alt-x)
2. Select Internet Options
3. Then at the middle of the pop-up window look for Browsing History or in some versions, the Temporary Internet files section, select “Delete Files”
4. Then press "OK" on the pop-up window.
5. Return to browsing.
Step 2: Disable Caching
1. At the IE menu bar, select Tools (Alt-x)
2. Then select Internet Options
3. Then at the middle of the pop-up, in the Temporary Internet files section, select Settings
4. At the top of the pop-up, change the “Check for newer versions of stored pages:” to “Every visit to the page”
5. Then press “OK” on the pop-up window.