Integrative Therapeutics Active B-Complex Supports metabolic process. Active B-Complex is formulated to provide a balanced, hypoallergenic B-complex featuring the active forms of vitamins B2, B6, B12 and Quatrefolic brand of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate. It also contains Quatrefolic, the stabilized glucosamine salt of (6S)-5 methyltetrahydrofolate, a reduced and active form of folic acid. 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) is directly usable by the human body as a methyl donor and as such, supports healthy homocysteine blood levels.
Recommended Usage: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Integrative Therapeutics Active B-Complex
2 Veg Capsules contain:
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) 50 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5-phosphate) 50 mg
- Niacin (as inositol hexaniacinate) 100 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate and pyridoine HCI) 50 mg
- L-Methyltetrahydrofolate (as Quatrefolic brand (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt) 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 1 mg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 100 mg
- Choline Bitartrate 250 mg
- Inositiol 250 mg
vegetable capsule ((hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), cellulose, calcium laurate, silicon dioxide.