Metagenics Acute Phase
is a dietary supplement for muscle tissue and minor pain relief support. Acute Phase contains essential minerals, proteolytic enzymes and targeted herbal extracts to provide nutritional support during the first days of an acute care program supervised by a healthcare practitioner. Each packet contains a combination of three Metagenics products.
- 2 Inflavonoid Intensive Care capsules (orange speckled)
- 4 Protrypsin tablets (ivory)
- 2 Myocalm tablets (greenish grey). This product is Non-GMO.
: Take daily between meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Metagenics Acute Phase
1 packet contains: 2 Inflavonoid Intensive Care capsules (orange speckled) 4 Protrypsin Tablets (ivory) 2 Myocalm tablets (greenish grey).
Inflavonoid Intensive Care: Other Ingredients:
- Calcium (as calcium lactate) 50 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100 mg
- Bromelain (2,400 GDU/g) 267 mg
- Proprietary Mix of Curcumin [from Curcuma longa L. rhizome extract standardized to 40% (100 mg) curcuminoids] and Fenugreek Galactomannans (from Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract) 250 mg
- Rice Protein Matrix and Polyphenols from Hops (Humulus lupulus L.) Cone Extract (standardized to 2.5% xanthohumol) 250 mg
- Indian Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) Gum Extract [standardized to 66.5% (137 mg) organic acids] 206 mg
- Raw Pancreas (porcine) Concentrate 200 mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 5% (5 mg) gingerols] 100 mg
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) Flower 5.5:1 Extract 40 mg
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) Root Extract 20 mg
- Chymotrypsin not less than 12,000 USP Units
- Trypsin not less than 12,000 USP Units
Microcrystalline cellulose, capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), stearic acid (vegetable), and silica. Protrypsin: Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and enteric coating (ethyl cellulose, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, medium-chain triglycerides, ammonium hydroxide, sodium alginate, hydroxypropylcellulose, oleic acid, and stearic acid). Contains: Milk. MyoCalm: Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
from New York asked:
February 9, 2020
Are there any side effects or known adverse reactions to this? My son has severe peanut and soy allergies and was thinking of trying this for his recent concussion?
No soy or peanut ingredients in this product that I can see. This product is really designed to help during the first two to three days, however. The natural steps you can take to help brain injury are:
Sleep and rest
Last information I have indicates that an occasional concussion can often be fairly well tolerated. It seems that repeated sub concussive level events is responsible for much of the CTE effects we are seeing in athletes. Either way, you are wise to take steps to minimize the damage. Let us know if we can help further.
on February 10, 2020