When it comes to probiotics, we often get asked the same kinds of questions:
- What kind of probiotics should I buy?
- What types of probiotic are out there?
- Which probiotic product is best?
Probiotics come in all different types. At OVitaminPro, we offer probiotics in a variety of supplement forms, usually a capsule, tablet, or pearl. Some of our most popular choices include:
- Probiotic Pearls by Integrative Therapeutics: These incredibly popular probiotics provide support to your digestive and immune systems by adding L. acidophilus and B. longum to your small intestine, where they are needed.
- Strengtia Probiotics: This is one of our best selling probiotic varieties and for good reason. Those looking to buy probiotics love Strengtia because it's stable at room temperature and includes powerful repair probiotics.
- ProOmega Probiotics by Nordic Naturals: Fish oil and probiotics come together in this powerhouse from Nordic Naturals. It's a good all-around probiotic to take daily, with the fish oil as an added benefit.
- NEI Recolonize 1 & 2: As part of a healthy GI repair system, NEI Recolonize 1 and Recolonize 2 are two great probiotic supplements that can encourage a healthy environment in your gut for good bacteria. We recommend taking these after a course of antibiotics to bring your body back into balance.
As for which type of probiotic is best, it's really a matter of personal preference and performance. Some formulas address specific types of bacteria, while others give a more broad approach. It's all about what your body needs and that's how you should base your buying decision. If you're not sure what you need, feel free to seek out testing or advice from a trusted healthcare professional. The good news is that when you want to buy probiotics, you can do so without a prescription because they're just an all-around good addition to anyone's health.