Douglas Laboratories Beauty Box The Beauty Box contains two complementary formulas to support beauty from within. Ultra HNS supplies high-dose biotin, methylfolate, vitamin C and zinc, along with Cynatine HNS solubilized keratin for the health of hair, nails, and skin. HNS has demonstrated that it can improve the strength, brightness and appearance of hair, nails and skin as well as reduce hair loss associated with washing. Quell Fish Oil EFA Plus contains supercritical, CO2-extracted EPA and DHA for ultimate purity and concentration. It also contains organic borage seed oil to provide GLA and astaxanthin, an important carotenoid, to further support skin, joints and eye moisture.
Quell Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take 2 softgels daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
HNS Recommended Use: Adults take 3 capsules daily or as directed by your health care professional. This product is best taken with food.
Douglas Laboratories Beauty Box
Includes Quell Fish Oil 60sg and Ultra HNS Hair, Nails, Skin Formula. Quell
2 softgels contain:
- Calories 10
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 500 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 50 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium glycinate) 100 mg
- Omega-3 Supercritical CO2 Triglyceride Concentrate 750 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 340 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 220 mg
- GLA (from organic borage seed oil) 100 mg
- Astaxanthin 1.5 mg
Sunflower lecithin, beeswax, capsule (gelatin from fish [tilapia], glycerin, water, carob). This product contains fish oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel). Ultra HNS Hair, Nails, Skin Formula
3 vegetarian capsules contain:
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 250 mg
- Folate (as L-Methylfolate, Metafolin) 200 mcg
- Biotin 6,000 mcg
- Zinc (Krebs) 25 mg
- Cynatine HNS (soluble keratin) 500 mg
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 75 mg
- Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex 75 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica.
There are no questions or answers for this item.