90 is a dietary supplement for antioxidant support. The body's cells and tissues are under constant threat of damage from oxidation and harmful free radicals. The first line of defense are antioxidants that work to neutralize free radicals while protecting the cells and tissues. Ultra Anti-Oxidant offers a wide range of antioxidants as well as nutrients that participate in the antioxidant defenses. Vitamin E is the body's most valuable fat soluble antioxidant preventing oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids by inactivating free radicals. Vitamin C regenerates vitamin E. Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient that serves many purposes in addition to its antioxidant properties. Glutathione enters the blood and other extracellular compartments to provide antioxidant protection. N-aceytl-cysteine is a precursor for cysteine that is used to synthesize glutathione.
- Supports Immune System
- Supports Antioxidant Health
Recommended usage: As a dietary supplement, adults take 3 capsules daily with meals (preferably 1 with each meal) or as directed by your healthcare professional.
3 Capsules contain:
- Vitamin A 10,000 IU (100% as Beta-Carotene)
- Vitamin C 250 mg (Ascorbyl Palmitate/Calcium Magnesium Ascorbate Complex)
- Vitamin E 150 IU (d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)
- Thiamine (as Thiamine HCl) 40 mg
- Riboflavin 20 mg (Ribo avin-5-Phosphate)
- Niacin/Niacinamide 20 mg
- Vitamin B-6 20 mg (Pyridoxine HCl/ Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)
- Pantothenic Acid 40 mg (from Calcium Pantothenate)
- Zinc (from Zinc Krebs†) 15 mg
- Selenium 50 mcg (from Sodium Selenate/Krebs†)
- Bio avonoids (Lemon) 200 mg
- Hesperidin 20 mg
- Rutin 10 mg
- Pycnogenol 25 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Choline 35 mg (from 100 mg Choline Citrate)
- Glutathione 50 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 200 mg
- L-Methionine 20 mg
- Dimethylglycine 18 mg (from 25 mg Dimethylglycine HCl)
- Young Sprouts (wheat) 120 mg (supplying Superoxide Dismutase
- Catalase and Glutathione Peroxidase).
Also contains: Gelatin (capsule) and vegetable stearate. †Krebs = Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Glutarate, and Succinate Complex.
There are no questions or answers for this item.