Wobenzym N Facts:
3 Tablets contain:
- Pancreatin** 56,000 USP units protease (pancreas) Sus scrofa 300 mg
- Papain** 492 FIP-units*** Carica papaya 180 mg
- Bromelain** 675 FIP-units*** Ananas comosus 135 mg
- Trypsin** 2,160 FIP-units*** (pancreas) Sus scrofa and/or Bos taurus 72 mg
- Chymotrypsin** 900 FIP-units (pancreas) Bos taurus 3 mg
- Rutoside trihydrate** (Rutin) Sophora japonica 150 mg
**From dried purified aqueous extracts.
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Chichester, NY asked:
December 1, 2017
what is the difference between Wobenzym 800T, Wobenzym N, and Wobenzyn PS. Which one is the best for the joints especially the knees?
Wobenzym basically comes in two similar formulations, one designated N and the other PS. The N formulation adds pancreatin, chymotrypsin and papain. Which one will work best for you? Good question. I would start with the PS formula and see how that goes. If you are getting good results but not quite what you are looking for, I would switch to the N version and see which one works best for you.
Submitted by: Customer Service on December 7, 2017
Most Helpful Answer