DaVinci Laboratories Spectra Reds Facts:
1 rounded scoop (10.83g) contains:
- Calories 40
- Total Carbohydrates 9 g
- Sugars 3 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Vitamin A 31.89 IU
- Vitamin C 3.9 mg
- Calcium 7 mg
- Iron 0.6 mg
- Sodium 25.6 mg
- Proprietary Fruit Powder Blend 5.65 g
Containing: Strawberries, Cherries, Red Raspberries, Acerola, Pomegranates, Cranberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, Papayas, Plums, Peaches, Pears, Mangos, Watermelon, Red Currants, Nectarines, Blood Oranges.
- Soluble Fiber (Fibersol-2 brand) 2,000 mg
- Carrot Powder 700 mg
- ORAC Blend 500 mg
A proprietary Blend of of Green Tea Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Apple, Rice Flour, Orange, Kale, Spinach, Strawberry, Maltodextrin, Prune, Raspberry, Blueberry, Broccoli, Corn Starch, Cranberry, Sunflower Lecithin, Quercetin and Silicon Dioxide.
- Proprietary Immune Health Blend 350 mg Arabinogalactan Larch Tree, DMG HCl, Grape Seed Extract, Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Extract.
- Proprietary Heart Health Blend 270 mg Apple Pectin, Polygonum cuspidatum Root Extract, Acetyl-L-Carnitine.
- Proprietary Eye Health Blend 100.02 mg L-Glutathione, Bilberry Extract, Lutein, Lycopene, Astaxanthin
- Stevia Leaf Extract 50 mg
1 Question & 1 Answer
from San Mateo CA asked:
August 9, 2018
I have a infection / dermatitis? on my lips. Do you think it could be from this? I started using it about the same time this happened. Maybe a conscience but it is bad. Been to Dr 2 x now going back again tomorrow. Just curious if you think this could be the culprit? i.e allergic reaction to something in it?
The beauty of most natural products is that if you do have a reaction, usually it will subside in just a few days of discontinuing use. It is always a good idea to assume that you will have to fine tune your supplement use as you continue to learn the needs of your body. If you suspect a reaction, quit taking it for a couple of weeks and see what happens.
Submitted by: Mary Schlenger on August 10, 2018
Most Helpful Answer