Here at OVitaminPro, we are proud to carry Innate Response Supplements. These supplements are made to be at their most natural, as they are not chemically altered. Most people don’t get the necessary fruits, vegetables and protein they need in a healthy diet, so supplements can be helpful in fulfilling nutritional gaps.
The Need for Innate Response Supplements
Many people are one meal away from extremely poor health due to their food choices, and they don’t know what’s ailing them. Diet plays in hugely into all of our body’s systems. Everything from anxiety to immunity to blood pressure can be affected by diet, so it’s important to make smart choices when it comes to nutrition. But in areas where your diet may be lacking – or your body may have a hard time absorbing these nutrients - Innate Response Supplements deliver the most important nutrients to the cells that need them. Not sure what you need? We recommend blood testing to give you a clear picture of what your body needs – give us a call and we can tell you more and help you through the process.
Innate Response Supplements
We carry a vast amount of supplements so that we can help most anyone. Following is a sample of our inventory ofnatural supplements from Innate Response that can address a variety of health concerns:
- Magnesium 180 – Supports the heart and maintains production of cells, immune system and cardiovascular system.
- Adrenal response 30 – Contains botanicals, vitamins and nutrients that interact with each other to aid healthy digestion and maintain adrenal glands. The absorption of nutrients is enhanced, raising resistance of the body and providing energy.
- Antioxidants 90 – “Contains active botanical extracts.” This bottle also contains “whole foods, nutrients, vitamins and minerals.” In addition, it contains active herbs: milk thistle, rosemary and turmeric root. These herbs activate detoxification.
- B Complex 180 – Decreases stress and anxiety and increases energy. Maintains an adequate level of vitamin B in the body.
- Baby and Me Trimester I and II – Contains vitamins and minerals, along with rice bran, phenolics and botanical extracts. This combination supports fetal conditions in the womb and is essential for development and growth of the unborn.
- Balanced Minerals 180 – Contains a balance of minerals, including calcium, magnesium and iron. It supports physiological functioning, immune system, digestion and enhanced bioavailability.
As stated above, theseInnate Response Supplements are only a small part of our vast inventory, all of which can be found with a click of a link. Browse through our inventory of Innate Response supplements today and start taking control of your wellness.