Karuna GlycoPro Facts:
4 tablets contains:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1000 mg
- Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 400 IU
- Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg
- Biotin (d-biotin) 2000 mcg
- Magnesium (citrate) 350 mg
- Zinc (citrate) 15 mg
- Copper (citrate) 1.5 mg
- Chromium (picolinate) 600 mcg
- Alpha Lipioc Acid 600 mg
- Gymnema sylvestre 400 mg
Other Ingredient: Vegetable Stearate, silica, vegetble tab.
1 Question & 1 Answer
from NC asked:
July 21, 2018
I've been using (Apex) protoglysen with Glysen is this a viable alternative to protoglysen if used with Glysen?
Yes this would be a great alternative to replace those products.
Submitted by: Mary Schlenger on July 23, 2018
Most Helpful Answer