Metagenics Clear Change Daily Essentials
is a combination of three very effective products for detoxing and protection from oxidative stress. GlutaClear
, and Renagen DTX
. The blend can assist in gently removing toxins with added support for the liver and kidneys.
- Glutathione support
- Suppports detox pathways
- Kidney Support
Directions: Take one packet daily for one to two months or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Products included are gluten free
Warning: Do not use if taking blood thinning medication,antihypertensive medications, hypoglycemic medications and insulin, digoxin or nitroglycerin, or before surgery. Avoid use in patients with history of hormone-sensitive cancers.Excess vitamin A may be toxic and may increase the risk of
birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or if taking other nutritional supplements or medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place.
Metagenics Clear Change Daily Essentials 30 packets
Take One Packet Daily for one to two months or as directed by your healthcare pratitioner.
AdvaClear Other Ingredients:
- Vitamin A [67% (1667 IU) as beta-carotene and 33% (834 IU) as retinyl palmitate] 2500 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 383 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 33 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 67 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 10 mg
- Riboflavin 5 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 398 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 27 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 668 mcg
- Vitamin B (as methylcobalamin) 158 mcg
- Biotin 66 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 33 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 6.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 87.5 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.65 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1.65 mg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 66 mcg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 642 mg
- Broccoli (Brassica oleracea L. var. italica) Seed Extract (providing 2.5 mg sulforaphane glucosinolate) 19.25 mg
- Cordyceps Mycelium Extract (Paecilomyces hepialiChen) [standardized to 4% (8 mg) cordycepic acid and 0.25% (0.5 mg) adenosine] 200 mg
- Chinese Salvia Root (Salvia miltiorrhiza) 200 mg
- Silymarin (from milk thistle seed extract, Silybum marianum) 50 mg
- Decaffeinated Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (33.6 mg) catechins and 40% (22.4 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)] 56 mg
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract (containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid) 167 mg
- Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Aerial Parts 4:1 Extract 133 mg
- Ellagic Acid (from pomegranate whole fruit extract, Punica granatum) 33 mg
- Sodium Sulfate 100 mg
- Taurine 117 mg
Capsule††† (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable). GlutaClear Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose). Renagen DTX Other Ingredients:
Capsule††† (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
from la jolla, ca asked:
June 18, 2017
is this is good detox for GI system including liver..when going to a gluten free diet? Recently found out that am gluten intolerant and it has triggered an auto immune response. thank you
currently taking Nitric Balance, Acetyl CH and neuroflam
I think most people are gluten sensitive but just don't know it. I am glad you have discovered that you will be healthier with gluten in your diet. I wouldn't add any particular detox regimen when going gluten free. It will take about 1-3 weeks to detox just from getting the gluten out of your diet. After your body gets over the withdrawals, Clear Change would be a good approach to help your body move to the next phase of detox. I would get the Clear Change and have it ready to go when your body is done with the initial shock of no gluten. A gluten free diet isn't that hard any more. We have so many wonderful options available to us these days. Let us know if you need any help getting through those first, critical few months.
on June 20, 2017