Metagenics PhytoMulti is a dietary supplement for nutritional support. This blend offers vitamins, minerals, plant extracts and phytonutrients for health support. The phytonutrients support cell protection and cell communication throughout the body. PhytoMulti offers support for defending, nourishing and recharging cells.
Recommended use: Take one to two tablets daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
2 tablets contain:
- Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate] 10,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 120 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate 100 IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 120 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 25 mg
- Riboflavin 15 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 200 mcg
- Biotin 500 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 75 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 40 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 100 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) 50 mcg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 25 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Lycopene 6 mg
- Zeaxanthin 2 mg
- Lutein 6 mg
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 10 mg
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend 400 mg: Citrus bioflavonoid complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid], pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 43.2 mg gallic acid equivalents (GAE)], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) fruit extract [standardized to 20% total polyphenols and 15% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract, prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid].
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating [hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)]. Warning:
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic, may increase the risk of birth defects, and may contribute to osteoporosis. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner. Caution: If you are taking medication, or other nutritional supplements consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
There are no questions or answers for this item.