Metabolic Maintenance Brain Cell Support Facts:
2 capsules contain:
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (as 600 mg Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl) 500 mg
- Cognizin Citicoline (CDP-Choline) 200 mg
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol as 275 mg DMAE Bitartrate) 100 mg
- Phosphatidylserine (from soy) 100 mg
- Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract (standardized to 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones) 120 mg
- Gotu Kola herb extract extract (Centella asiatica, standardized to 10% Asiaticoside amd 30% triterpenes) 100 mg
1 Question & 1 Answer
from firstname.lastname@example.org asked:
June 4, 2017
Is there any reason not to take this product if methylation is impaired by Compound Homozygous 2 copies C677T, also post menopausal? Can a 13 year old take this product for learning and attention issues?
I don't see anything in the ingredients that would be contraindicated for an MTHFR problem (like folinic acid or folate). Getting brain issues dialed in takes time and persistence. We are in the early phases of a new site that will be dedicated to brain problems, especially chronic problems that lead to dementia and Alzheimer's. Watch our emails that we send out about once a month to keep on our progress on that site. We hope that it will be helpful to many who have these issues.
Submitted by: Customer Service on June 6, 2017
Most Helpful Answer