Neurobiologix NeuroNutrients without Iron Complete mineral and vitamin supplement to promote good physical and neurological health. Activated vitamin co-factors and patented Albion chelated mineral complexes assure maximum absorption and utilization at the cellular level. NeuroNutrients provides the following benefits:
Balanced Profile: Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in a balanced complete formula for optimal nutrition support.
The B vitamins in NeuroNutrients serve as prime coenzymes in glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation and as cofactors in amino acid and lipid metabolism.
Healthy heart / Homocysteine Nutrients: Natural Vitamin E, Folate, Vitamin B-12, and Vitamin B-6.
Bioavailability: The nutrients in NeuroNutrients are in bioavailable forms ready to be easily absorbed and utilized. There is a full complement of patented Albion mineral chelates and complexes. NeuroNutrients contains natural vitamin E, (100% more potent than synthetic dl-alpha tocopherol), vitamin B-12 in its already methylated form and folic acid partly in its 'activated' 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate form. Vitamins B-2 and B-6 are also activated.
Energy Production: A balanced array of B vitamins and minerals to support energy production at the mitochondrial level.
Antioxidant Protection: A broad spectrum of antioxidants including natural vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium and mixed carotenoids.
Recommended Use: Adults take 2 capsules, twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. Children under 80 lbs take 2 capsules daily.
Neurobiologix NeuroNutrients without Iron
2 capsules contain:
- Vitamin A (75% as natural beta-carotene and 25% as retinyl palmitate) 3750 IU
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, and calcium ascorbate) 125 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 100 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols) 100 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamine mononitrate) 10 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium) 10 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 32 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’ phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate (as Quatrefolic (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as MecobalActive methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- Biotin 500 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg
- Calcium (as DimaCal di-calcium malate and calcium ascorbate) 50 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 50 mcg
- Magnesium (as Albion di-magnesium malate) 50 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS zinc bisglycinate chelate) 6.5 mg
- Selenium (as Albion selenium glycinate complex) 50 mcg
- Copper (as TRAACS copper bisglycinate chelate) 0.5 mg
- Manganese (as TRAACS manganese bisglycinate chelate) 0.25 mg
- Chromium (as TRAACS chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 250 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS molybdenum glycinate chelate) 25 mcg
- Potassium (as Albion potassium glycinate complex) 49.5 mg
- Choline (as choline dihydrogen citrate) 18 mg
- Inositol 18 mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 6.5 mg
- Vanadium (as TRAACS vanadium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 375 mcg
CAUTION: Vitamin A intake in excessive amounts may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and those who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A per day. It is also recommended that children under four years of age avoid regularly consuming more than 2,500 IU of pre-formed vitamin A per day.
There are no questions or answers for this item.