Neurobiologix Prenatal Essentials Provides essential vitamins and minerals in well-absorbed, well-tollerated forms and includes extra vitamin D (2,000 IU) to meet increased needs for fetal growth, bone development, and other essential functions. Substantial amounts and active forms of folate (as Metafolin L-5-MTHF), vitamin B12, and B6 are included to support optimum folate metabolism and methylation. Phosphatidylcholine, a bioavailable form of choline, helps meet increased needs for choline during pregnancy to support optimal fetal brain development and maternal liver function. Prenatal Formula contains an array of easy-to-absorb fat and water-soluble antioxidants, B-complex vitamins, minerals, and trace elements, including the following distinguishing nutrients:
• Natural Vitamin D: Supplies 2,000 IU (50 mcg) of natural vitamin D3 to help moderate maternal immune responses and support normal development of fetal musculoskeletal and immune systems.
• Active Folate: Includes 1,360 mcg of active folate as Metafolin L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF). L-5-MTHF is absorbed and utilized directly. It efficiently supports methylation, homocysteine metabolism, DNA biosynthesis, and normal embryonic and fetal development.
• Active Vitamin B12: Contains substantial amounts (500 mcg) of vitamin B12 in an active form as methyl- cobalamin. B12 is crucial for proper homocysteine metabolism and neurological function.
• Chelated Iron: Provides 27 mg of iron bisglycinate, an exceptionally well-tolerated and bioavailable form of iron, to support normal growth and development of the fetus.
Recommended Use: Adults: Before, during and after pregnancy (and/or while breast feeding) take 3 capsules daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Not intended for children.
Neurobiologix Prenatal Essentials
3 capsules contain:
- Vitamin A (80% (1,200 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin) form D. salina and 20% (300 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate) 1,500 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 100 mcg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 50 mcg
- Vitamin E (as RRR-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, RRR-alpha-tocopherol) 28 mg
- Vitamin K (50% as vitamin K2 (phytonadione) and 50% as vitain K2 (menaquinone-7)) 60 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamine HCl) 3.4 mg
- Riboflavin 4 mg
- Niacin (75% as niacinamide and 25% as niacin) 20 mg NE
- Vitamin B6 (50% as pyridoxine HCl and 50% as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 15 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 1,360 mcg DFE (800 mcg)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- Biotin (D-biotin) 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 10 mg
- Choline (as phosphatidylcholine) 150 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate-malate) 100 mg
- Iron (as Ferrochel ferrous bisglycinate chealte) 27 mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as TRAACS magnesium bisglycinate chelate, magnesium oxide) 125 mg
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex 50 mcg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 0.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 75 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 10 mcg
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols (RRR-beta, RRR-delta, RRR-gamma) 3.3 mg
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids (lutein ad zeaxanthin from D. salina) 25 mcg
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), cellulose, silicon dioxide, coconut oil powder, and natural citrus flavor.
There are no questions or answers for this item.