Integrative Therapeutics OsteoPrime Forte Tablets is a dietary supplement for healthy bone support. We all know how important adequate calcium intake is for bone health. However, bone is more than just a collection of calcium, and it requires more than just supplemental calcium to maintain bone health. OsteoPrime Forte supplies a balanced nutrient formula that is clinically proven to support bone health and increase bone density. In addition to five forms of calcium the formula in OsteoPrime Forte includes: magnesium to help form new calcium crystals, Vitamin K which aids in the producing osteocalcin (the structure that supports the calcium crystals), manganese to aid in bone mineralization, and zinc, strontium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, silicon, copper, and boron all of which help form the connective structures in bone. Overall, OsteoPrime Forte is one of the most complete nutritional supplements designed to support bone health and density, and at OVitaminPro we are confident in recommending it for your bone health needs.
Recommended usage: Take 4 tablets daily, during or after meals, or recommended by your healthcare professional.
Integrative Therapeutics OsteoPrime Forte
4 veg capsules contain:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 600 IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 300 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (vitamin B1) 20 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 20 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
- Folic Acid 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 20 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 20 mg
- Calcium (from calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, calcium Krebs cycle complex‡, calcium lactate, and calcium citrate) 600 mg
- Phosphorus (from tricalcium phosphate) 96 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide and magnesium aspartate) 250 mg
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 20 mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenite) 100 mcg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate) 7 mg
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 50 mcg
- Sodium 5 mg
- Betaine HCl 20 mg
- Boron (as boric acid/Krebs cycle intermediate blend) 2 mg
- Strontium (as strontium chloride) 2 mg
- Silicon (as silicon dioxide) 1 mg
vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), modified cellulose gum, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate Warning:
If you are taking Coumadin‡‡‡ (warfarin) or other prescription drugs, or if pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
from Georgetown, TX asked:
January 27, 2019
Does this take the place of the Osteovegan daily ( 6 tablets)? Or do you take this with the 2 other Osteovegan products, (Osteo SC, Osteovegan)
This would be an either/or type of decision. Be sure to test before and then maybe 18 months after to make sure your bone health is going in the right direction. Some people have also found help with bone health with IP6 and also a gluten free diet.
on January 29, 2019
Not sure if the previous answer went through so am repeating it here. This is an either/or decision you will make. For bone health you might also look at IP6, osteonol and a gluten free diet as those have been helpful for some people. Also be sure to test your bone density after about 18 months of treatment to verify you are headed in the right direction.
on January 29, 2019