Label InformationPure Encapsulations CurcumaSorb Mind Facts:
2 vegetable capsules contain:
- Meriva turmeric phytosome 300 mg (Curcuma longa extract (root) and phospholipid complex) (standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids) sunflower
- Neurophenol proprietary blend 300 mg
- providing 85 mg of flavonoids (monomers, oligomers, flavonols, anthocyanidins and phenolic acids) from grape extract (Vitis vinifera) (fruit) and wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit)
- monterey pine (Pinus radiata) extract (bark) 50 mg
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) 100 mg (standardized to contain 90% total tea catechins and 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
Warning: Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your healthcare professional before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult a healthcare professional before use.