Pure Encapsulations Glycine 180
offers support for kidneys, liver, nervous system, memory, and brain. Glycine is an important amino acid for several reasons. It can support the liver and kidneys in removing potentially harmful toxins from the body‚ while also promoting cognitive health. Its technically not considered to be an essential amino acid‚ since it can be produced from other chemicals naturally abundant in the body.
Furthermore‚ dietary sources include foods high in protein like dairy products‚ legumes‚ meats‚ and fish. However‚ there are some cases when you may want or need a boost in your glycine levels. Every capsule provides 500 milligrams of free-form glycine. It may protect the nerves‚ while supporting mental functioning and working to improve your memory. Glycine can benefit thinking due to its involvement in transmitting chemical signals throughout the brain. In addition‚ glycine can help moderate the release of cytokines‚ substances secreted by the immune system and other cells that allow its cells to communicate with each other; their release can be thrown out of whack by metabolic stress. Recommended use
3 capsules, 1-2 times per day between meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Supports Kidneys
- Supports Liver
- Supports Nerves
- Supports detoxification
- Promotes kidney and liver health
- May support nervous system health
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients.
Glycine promotes healthy detoxification by supporting optimal liver and kidney function. Glycine may also support memory and mental function.
Amino acid support for healthy memory and detoxification
* Glycine is the simplest amino acid; its side chain consists of just a single hydrogen atom. This amino acid is abundant in the body and is not considered essential. Supplementation with glycine has been shown to support healthy kidney and liver function as well as nervous system health. Animal studies and a small human study indicate that glycine has the potential to support memory and mental function. In another human trial, glycine, acting as an inhibitory amino acid, had neuroprotective effects. Animal studies suggest that glycine plays a protective role for the kidneys and liver particularly by supporting detoxification of certain chemicals. Glycine has also been shown to maintain healthy cytokine production during times of metabolic stress. Glycine may be contraindicated for individuals immediately recovering from stroke, taking the antipsychotic drug clozapine, or with liver and kidney disease. *Glycine may play an important role in promoting healthy detoxification by supporting liver and kidney function and for memory support.
Pure Encapsulations Glycine 180C
3 Capsules contain:
- Glycine (Free-form) 1,500 mg
Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)‚ ascorbyl palmitate‚ vegetarian capsule (cellulose‚ water).
There are no questions or answers for this item.