Pure Encapsulations Junior Nutrients offers support for overall health in children. As a parent‚ you want the very best for your child. By teaching your son or daughter to develop good nutritional habits‚ youre setting him or her on the right path for a lifetime of good health. Good nutrition and a balanced diet are extremely important‚ but as every parent knows‚ its not always easy to get your child to eat healthy foods. A supplement can help ensure that your child receives all of the vitamins and minerals needed to support growth and development. Pure Encapsulations’ Junior Nutrients is a multivitamin/mineral specifically formulated to contain the essential nutrients to meet the recommended daily nutritional requirements for children and teenagers ages four and up. The capsules are small‚ easily swallowed and digested‚ and bioavailable (meaning that they’re easily absorbed by the body). In addition‚ each capsule provides beta carotene‚ lycopene‚ and zeaxanthin‚ powerful antioxidants that work protect your childs cellular structure from damage and set a lifetime precedent for healthy cells.
Recommended use: Ages 4 to 13, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
Ages 14 and up, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pure Encapsulations Junior Nutrients
2 vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 75% beta carotene) 750 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 137 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 10 mcg (400 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 23 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 45 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 1.5 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 1.5 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 38% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 2 mg
- folate (as Metafolin , L-5-MTHF) 333 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 200 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 100 mcg
- biotin 150 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 5 mg
- calcium (as DimaCal di-calcium malate) 42 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg
- magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) 42 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 35 mcg
- manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 60 mcg
- molybdenum (as TRAACS molybdenum glycinate chelate) 37.5 mcg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) 10 mg
- inositol 25 mg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend 246 mcg
- FloraGLO lutein 1.5 mg
- zeaxanthin 250 mcg
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use. Consult a physician for children under the age of 4.
Metafolin is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc. Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP brand. OPTISHARP is a trademark of DSM Nutritional products, Inc.DimaCal is a registered trademark of Albion Laborator ies, Inc. Malates covered by U.S. Patent 6,706,904 and patents pending. TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. ChromeMate brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
There are no questions or answers for this item.