Pure Encapsulations Longevity Nutrients offers support for people over 60, bone, heart, mental and memory. Longevity Nutrients includes several unique herbal blends. CognitivePro Complex may encourage healthy cognitive function and work to potentially alleviate symptoms of mild memory loss with herbs like ginkgo biloba and bacopa. MacularSynergy Extra uses the antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin to aid in supporting healthy vision. Longevity Nutrients contains an array of vitamins and minerals specifically formulated to support men and women over the age of 60. Since your metabolism may naturally slow down with age‚ this supplement provides high levels of biotin and chromium in order to give it support. Meanwhile‚ vitamins K1‚ K2‚ and D3 may offer some support for bone and cardiovascular health.
Recommended use: 2 capsules, 2 times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pure Encapsulations Longevity Nutrients
2 vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene) 1,125 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 125 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 12.5 mcg (500 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 34 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 42.5 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 5 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 61% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 6.35 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 56% niacinamide) 22.5 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 56% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 5.85 mg
- folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) 333 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 200 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- biotin 1 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) 20 mg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium) 50 mcg
- mixed carotenoid proprietary blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) 212 mcg
- vitamin K2 (menaquinone) 7.5 mcg
- inositol 62.5 mcg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 37.5 mg
- FloraGLO lutein 5 mg
- zeaxanthin 1 mg
- bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) extract (leaf) 50 mg (standardized to contain 20% bacosides)
- ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) extract (leaf) 40 mg (standardized to contain 24% ginkgoheterosides and 6% terpene lactones)
- alpha-GPC (from 50 mg stabilized L-alpha-glycerophosphatidylcholine) 25 mg
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) 50 mg (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
Cardio Polyphenol Complex: red wine (Vitis vinifera) concentrate (whole fruit) 37.5 mg (standardized to contain 25% total polyphenols)
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) 37.5 mg (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- pomegranate (Punica granatum) extract (whole fruit) 25 mg (standardized to contain 40% punicosides)
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), calcium phosphate, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide. Contains soy Vitamin K may be contraindicated with prescription drugs. If you are taking any blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Metafolin is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. Curcumin C3 Complex is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation. FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc. Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP brand. OPTISHARP is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc. ChromeMate brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
There are no questions or answers for this item.