Pure Encapsulations MenoVive
supports female health and comfort during menopause. Helps to moderate occadional hot flashes, support emotional well-being, sexual funtion, cognitive function, and cardiovascular health. Recommended Use:
1 capsule, twice daily, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Supports menopausal health and comfort
- Moderates occasional hot flashes and emotional well-being
- Promotes breast, uterine, cervical, bone and cognitive health
- Made with vegan ingredients
HMRlignan contains the lignan 7-hydroxymatairesinol, a precursor to enterolactone, which has been associated with a healthy estrogen-to-progesterone ratio. As a result, lignans have demonstrated supportive roles in moderating hot flashes and menopausal comfort. Lifenol hops extract contains 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN), supportive for menopausal comfort, antioxidant defenses and bone health. Two randomized, doubleblind, placebo-controlled studies indicated that Lifenol hops extracts provided support for general menopausal discomfort, night sweats and hot flashes. Questionnaire results scored at six to eight weeks after supplementation suggest that hot flashes were reduced by three to four times compared to placebo. In a randomized controlled trial, resveratrol supplementation decreased menopausal symptoms from moderate/severe to mild in 78.6% of patients. Emotional Well-being:
Ashwagandha, rhodiola and maca extracts are powerful adaptogens offering support for positive mood and relaxation. Two randomized controlled trials indicate that ashwagandha offers support for occasional stress and promotes healthy sleep, cognitive function and relaxation. In addition to promoting emotional well-being, maca also offers support for sexual function. Cellular Health:
Lignans have demonstrated supportive roles for breast, uterine, cervical, bone and cognitive health. Importantly, dietary intake of lignans and healthy serum enterolactone levels are also positively associated with healthy cardiovascular function. Recent research suggests that rhodiola may act as a selective estrogen receptor modulator to support cognitive, cardiovascular and bone health related to menopause. Grape seed extract and resveratrol support menopausal comfort, as well as bone, cognitive and cardiovascular health. Numerous studies suggest grape seed polyphenols promote healthy blood vessel relaxation and antioxidant defenses to promote cardiovascular health.
Pure Encapsulations MenoVive
1 vegetarian capsule contains:
- HMRlignan (containing 7-hydroxymatairesinol) 36 mg (from Norway spruce knot wood)
- Lifenol hop (Humulus lupulus L.) extract (female cone) 42.5 mg (standardized to contain 0.15% 8-prenylnaringenin)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root) 125 mg (standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides)
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) extract (tuber) 250 mg
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root) 50 mg (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) 50 mg (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- ResVida resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol) 50 mg
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose).
There are no questions or answers for this item.