Pure Encapsulations Mineral 650 offers support for the digestive system. Instead of competing in the digestive tract to be absorbed‚ try Pure Encapsulations Mineral 650. This multimineral supplement provides a controlled ratio of calcium‚ magnesium‚ manganese‚ zinc‚ potassium‚ selenium‚ chromium‚ iodine‚ boron‚ and more to promote increased absorption and effectiveness. These minerals are also chelated‚ meaning that they are bound to surrounding molecules of amino acids. The chelation process might allow the minerals to better survive their time in the acidic stomach‚ allowing them to reach the small intestine where they are absorbed. The fat-soluble vitamin C in this supplement may also further promote the bioavailability of these aspartate and glycinate minerals. The human body needs a wide array of minerals in order to function properly. While these minerals tend to be available in a variety of foods‚ it can be difficult to ensure balanced intake on a daily basis. Furthermore‚ your digestive tract may find it hard to absorb some minerals from dietary sources.
Recommended use: 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pure Encapsulations Mineral 650
3 vegetarian capsules contain:
- calcium (as calcium citrate) 150 mg
- iron (as iron glycinate) 5 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 50 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 125 mg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate) 12.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg
- manganese (as manganese aspartate) 2.5 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 50 mcg
- potassium (as potassium aspartate) 49 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- vanadium (as vanadium aspartate) 50 mcg
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate. WARNING:
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
ChromeMate brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
There are no questions or answers for this item.