Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin offers support for people over 18, brain and cells. While supporting physical well-being‚ O.N.E. Multivitamin may also support cognitive functioning and memory. Every dose gives you inositol and choline‚ B vitamins found in many animal tissues that assist nervous system functioning. Along with lycopene‚ they also help cell membranes throughout the human body function effectively. Additionally‚ choline may promote liver health.
Recommended use: 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin
1 vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 73% beta carotene) 1,125 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 180 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 50 mcg (2,000 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 20 mg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 3 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 3 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 38% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- biotin 300 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 10 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 25 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- manganese (as manganese citrate) 2 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- molybdenum (as TRAACS molybdenum glycinate chelate) 75 mcg
- boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) 25 mg
- inositol 25 mg
- coenzyme Q10 (as CoQ10 and as 18% from MicroActive CoQ10-cyclodextrin complex)
- alpha lipoic acid 50 mg
- FloraGLO lutein 3 mg
- zeaxanthin 500 mcg
- lycopene 500 mcg
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), potato starch, ascorbyl palmitate.
from Maine asked:
August 28, 2018
Can I take PE One multivitamin with PE B-Complex plus? I was taking the B complex with separate CoQ10 & alpha lipoic but wanted to have all in one but The b complex has more B's which I need but worried if it would be too much.
It is difficult to get too many B vitamins as these are water soluble and your body can dump whatever it can't use. Fat soluble vitamins like A can be toxic if taken in higher quantities.
on August 29, 2018