Pure Encapsulations Polyphenol Nutrients offers support for cells, heart, brain, nerves, skin and the liver. The human body needs a wide array of nutrients in order to function properly. Natural botanicals may also contribute to a feeling of overall well-being. Unfortunately‚ fitting all of these into your daily regimen can be easier said than done. Thats where Pure Encapsulations Polyphenol Nutrients comes in! This multivitamin and multimineral is a convenient way to promote good health. Polyphenols are antioxidants that may help fight off oxidative stress that can damage cells. Their unique phenol structure may help manage the activity of inflammatory enzymes‚ sensitivity of receptors‚ signaling between cells‚ or even the regulation of genes. You can find them in foods that contain phytochemicals‚ which include legumes‚ apples‚ berries‚ broccoli‚ olive oil‚ and cabbage; plant foods are especially good dietary sources. The polyphenols contained in every capsule of Polyphenol nutrients include green tea extract‚ quercetin (from the flower buds of the Japanese pagoda tree)‚ blueberry‚ pomegranate‚ olive fruit‚ and grape seed oil.
Recommended use: 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pure Encapsulations Polyphenol Nutrients
3 vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene) 1,125 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 10 mcg (400 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 34 mg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 25 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 17.35 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide) 37.5 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 10.4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- biotin 400 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) 20 mg
- calcium (as calcium citrate) 150 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 75 mg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate) 7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg
- manganese (as manganese aspartate) 2.5 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 50 mcg
- molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 50 mcg
- potassium (as potassium aspartate) 49 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- vanadium (as vanadium aspartate) 50 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) 212 mcg
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 50 mg
- inositol 50 mg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 50 mg
- FloraGLO lutein 3 mg
- zeaxanthin 500 mcg
Cell Health Polyphenols
- quercetin 25 mg
- blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit) 50 mg (standardized to contain 1.5% anthocyanins)
- olive (Olea europaea) extract (fruit) 25 mg (standardized to provide 1% hydroxytyrosol)
- pomegranate (Punica granatum) extract (whole fruit) 50 mg (standardized to contain 40% punicosides)
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) 25 mg (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) 50 mg (standardized to contain 65% total tea catechins, 23% epigallocatechin (EGCG))
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
Warning: Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your healthcare professional before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Metafolin is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc. Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP brand. OPTISHARP is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc. ChromeMate brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
There are no questions or answers for this item.