Pure Encapsulations PureResponse Multivitamin Facts:
4 gummies contain:
- vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate) 1,500 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 125 mcg (5,000 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 15 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 135 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 5 mg
- riboflavin (as riboflavin and 60% riboflavin-5-phosphate (activated B2)) 5 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 76% pyridoxal-5-phosphate (activated B6)) 10.4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin) 1,000 mcg
- biotin 300 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 50 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) 20 mg
- magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) (Albion) 100 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 25 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 150 mcg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) (TRAACS) 150 mcg
- potassium (as potassium citrate) 15 mg
- vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) 45 mcg
- mixed tocopherols 20 mg
- FloraGLO lutein 3 mg
- zeaxanthin 500 mcg
- eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) extract (root) (standardized to contain 0.8% eleutherosides) 125 mg
- reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) extract (fruiting body) 75 mg
ChromeMate brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
Metafolin is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Albion and TRAACS are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U.S. Patent 6,706,904.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP brand. OPTISHARP is a trademark of DSM.