Pure Encapsulations ProSoothe II offers support for mood, mental and female reproductive organs. Menstrual periods are often associated with cramps‚ food cravings‚ and mood swings. Fortunately‚ ProSoothe II may work to help you feel better. For example‚ it contains vitamin E to potentially aid in relieving mild fatigue‚ nervousness‚ and breast tenderness. At the same time‚ calcium and vitamin D may play a role in maintaining healthy smooth muscle function. ProSoothe II by Pure Encapsulations is a reformulated version of ProSoothe. This supplement provides a wide array of nutrients and herbs that may help address the uncomfortable symptoms that some women may experience during that time of the month.
Recommended use: 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals. May be used daily or during the luteal phase only, as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pure Encapsulations ProSoothe II 120C
2 vegetable capsules contain:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 10 mcg (400 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 134 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’ phosphate) (activated B6) 33 mg
- calcium (as DimaCal di-calcium malate) 100 mg
- magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) 100 mg
- chaste tree (vitex agnus-castus) extract (fruit) 200 mg
- Relora 270 mg
proprietary patented blend of:
- magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) extract (bark) and phellodendron (Phellodendron amurense) extract (bark)
- rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root) 50 mg (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), modified food and corn starch, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon. Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you are taking any psychiatric medication, consult your health professional before use. Do not use concurrently with antidepressants.
DimaCal is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Malates covered by U.S. Patent 6,706,904. Relora is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I. Relora brand Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense (U.S. Patents 6582735 and 6814987).
There are no questions or answers for this item.