Label InformationPure Encapsulations PureCell Facts:
2 vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 10 mcg (400 IU)
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- coenzyme Q10 100 mg
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 100 mg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 75 mg
- ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root) 180 mg (standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides)
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) 150 mg (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng) extract (root) 150 mg (standardized to contain 5% ginsenosides)
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) (decaffeinated) 100 mg (standardized to contain 90% total tea catechins and 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
- astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) extract (root) 87 mg
Warning: Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Take with food. If you have liver problems, any other health condition, or are taking any medication, consult your healthcare professional before use.
Curcumin C3 Complex is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
Kaneka Q10 is a U.S. registered trademark of Kaneka Corporation.