Pure Encapsulations Thyroid Support Complex offers support for the thyroid and metabolism. Pure Encapsulations’ Thyroid Support Complex delivers optimal support for the thyroid gland and its vital functions. Many health professionals consider the thyroid to be central to your well-being. Why is keeping the thyroid gland healthy so important? You’ll find out here. While most people realize that they must preserve their thyroid health‚ they probably can’t explain exactly what makes doing so essential. Considering the numerous vital the gland is involved in‚ it wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that the thyroid is perhaps the most important of all the glands in your body. In the simplest of terms‚ the human body can be seen as similar to a big factory‚ with a variety of separate processes going on at any one time. To keep any factory operating as effectively and efficiently as possible‚ managers or supervisors are needed; it’s in such a supervisory role that the thyroid gland functions. Basically‚ the thyroid uses two hormones as the means by which it communicates important messages about necessary actions the body must take. In this way‚ it is able to keep the body functioning at the highest level. The two hormones are thyroxine and; triiodothyronine‚ which are also known as simply T3 and T4. When released by the thyroid gland‚ these hormones move through the bloodstream to every cell in the body. Each and every cell receives a signal on whether to increase its usage of food and oxygen or slow down its activities: this is the metabolic process at its core. However‚ this simplistic explanation is by no means intended to give the impression that the thyroid and the process of metabolism aren’t complex processes or ones that should be ignored. Difficulties with the thyroid can often cause a lack of energy or trouble sleeping.
Recommended use: 2 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pure Encapsulations Thyroid Support Complex
2 vegetable capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate) 750 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 150 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 5 mcg (200 i.u.)
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 20 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 200 mcg
- l-tyrosine (free-form) 500 mg
- ashwagandha (withania somnifera) extract (root) (standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides) 400 mg
- forskohlii (coleus forskohlii) extract (root)(standardized to contain 10% forskolin) 100 mg
- guggul (commiphora mukul) extract (gum resin) (standardized to contain 2.5% guggulsterones) 150 mg
- turmeric (curcuma longa) extract (root) (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids) 100 mg
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate. Not to be taken by pregnatn or lactating women.
from hawaii asked:
October 21, 2014
is this pill vegetarian
Pure Encapsulation says this item is Vegetarian and uses a Vegetarian capsule.
on October 21, 2014