Pure Encapsulations Uric Acid Formula Facts:
1 vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 125 mg
- potassium (as potassium citrate) 100 mg
- devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens and Harpagophytum zeyheri) extract (root) 100 mg (standardized to contain a minimum of 5% harpagosides)
- cherry (Prunus spp.) extract (fruit) 162 mg
- quercetin 100 mg
- bromelain (from pineapple stem) (2,400 GDU/gram) 50 mg
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) 25 mg (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Fl asked:
June 30, 2021
will this product help relive my husband gout in his big toe?
It can help, along with a good diet that is low in fat and eliminating rich foods. Also tart cherry juice can be helpful.
Submitted by: Mary Schlenger on July 13, 2021
Most Helpful Answer