Label InformationPure Encapsulations Womens Nutrients 180C Facts:
3 vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene) 1,125 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 125 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 12.5 mg (500 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 34 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 50 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 12.5 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 17.35 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide) 37.5 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 10.4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- biotin 1,000 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) 20 mg
- calcium (as calcium citrate) 200 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 50 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- potassium (as potassium citrate) 50 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium) 50 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) 212 mcg
- inositol 62.5 mg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 37.5 mg
- cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) concentrate (fruit) 50 mg
- FloraGLO lutein 3 mg
- zeaxanthin 500 mcg
- HMRlignan (containing 7-hydroxymatairesinol) 5 mg
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) 50 mg (standardized to contain 65% total tea catechins and 23% epigallocatechin (EGCG))
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) 50 mg (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- calcium-D-glucarate 25 mg
Cardio Polyphenol Complex:
- red wine (Vitis vinifera) concentrate (whole fruit) 50 mg (standardized to contain 25% total poylphenols)
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) 50 mg (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- pomegranate (Punica granatum) extract (whole fruit) 25 mg (standardized to contain 40% punicosides)
- rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root) 50 mg (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)
- lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf) 25 mg (standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid)
Metafolin is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
CranMax is a registered trademark of Pharmachem Laboratories, LLC.
Curcumin C3 Complex is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
HMRlignan is a trademark of Linnea Inc.
This product contains calcium D-glucarate, the use of which is licensed from Applied Food Sciences, Inc. and protected by U.S. Patent 7,662,863.
FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP brand. OPTISHARP is a trademark of DSM.
ChromeMate brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates. If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Warning: Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your healthcare professional before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with prescription drugs. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult a healthcare professional before use.