Going through menopause is uncomfortable and difficult for many women. The symptoms are so prevalent that they can become a hindrance to oneís daily activities. If you are one those women who experience ongoing symptoms, perhaps itís time to seek relief Ė and OVitaminPro.com is here to help you with Phytob
supplements.Typical symptoms of Menopause:
- Hot flashes
- Mood changes
- Night sweats
- Lack of focus
- Poor memory
- Weight gain
- No sex drive
- Excessive bleeding
When your hormones are out of balance due to menopause, the above-mentioned symptoms take place in your body. These are intolerable for many women, so why continue to suffer when you can take Phytob
? It contains plant-derived estrogen and progesterone, camellia sinensis (green tea) and medicago sativa (alfalfa). There are no side effects because it is not a prescription drug.
Benefits of Phytob
- Supports hormone balance
- Alleviates symptoms
Plant-derived hormones are identical in structure to the hormones your body produces. Therefore, your body cannot tell the difference between the two sources. Upon taking a blood test, your hormone levels reflect both those plant-based and body-produced. This advantage allows your health care professional to monitor your levels closely and effectively. He/she can then adjust your dosage accordingly.
Conversely, most of the synthetic hormones metabolize in a different way than natural hormones. Consequently, they are not visible using standard blood tests.
The Danger of Prescription Hormone Therapy
Synthetic hormones place you at risk for blood clots, endometrial and uterine cancer, heart disease, stroke, and gallbladder disease.
Prescription Hormone Therapy Side Effects
- Blood Clots: The risk of blood clots using synthetic hormones is even higher if you take birth control pills or smoke.
- Endometrial and Uterine Cancer: The risk of endometrial and uterine cancer is 5 times higher if you take estrogen hormones alone.
- Heart Disease. If you began taking estrogen ten years after your last period, you are at risk for heart disease. Older women over the age of sixty, taking synthetic hormones, are also at risk.
- Women of any age are at risk for contracting deep venous thrombosis, which is a blood clot in the vein. They are also at risk for pulmonary embolus, which is a blood clot in the lungs. For women taking estrogen alone, they are at risk for a stroke.
- Gallbladder Disease. Studies indicate a risk for developing gallstones for women taking synthetic hormones.
According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health, the following side effects may occur from taking prescription hormones:
- Breast soreness
- Mood swings
- Water retention
Hormone replacement therapy is easy with the bioidentical supplement, Phytob
. It is a sublingual supplement. You simply take 4 pills twice a day and place them under the tongue.
The peace of mind that comes from taking a natural substance is without measure. Aging, genetics, lifestyle choices and bad habits are the cause of many ailments. Why add to the stress by taking synthetic hormones? Take Phytob. Youíll be glad you did.