Ther-Biotic Complete Maximum support probiotic formula. Supports a healthy balance of microbiota across the entire gastrointestinal tract. For individuals who require significantly higher amount of several different types of probiotic species to help intestinal health.
Recommended Use: Adults: 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Children: As directed by a healthcare professional.
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN THER-BIOTIC COMPLETE
• Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to undesirable microorganisms and yeast
• Interfere with binding of undesirable microorganisms to the intestinal mucosa
• Compete with undesirable microorganisms for nutrients
• Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon
• Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms
• Promote healthy inflammatory response
• Improve immunological gut barrier function
• Synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins
• Produce lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose
• Support activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol
• Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme that break down opioid peptides.
PLEASE NOTE: These probiotics are designed with higher potency than on the label for them to be transported to any destination safely. This overage compensates for any transit time, items left unrefrigerated, or left out in hot weather. It takes these probiotics about two weeks in 120 temperatures continuously, to start to lose any potency at a very slow decline. Do however refrigerate the product as soon as it arrives.
Ther-Biotic Complete 60c
1 capsule contains:
- Probiotic Blend (25 billion CFU) in a base of inulin (derived from chicory root) 280 mg
Lactobacillus rhamnosus 6.0 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium bifidum 5.0 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus 3.0 billion CFU
Lactobacillus casei 2.5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum 2.0 billion CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius 2.0 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium longum 1.0 billion CFU
Streptococcus thermophilus 1.0 billion CFU
Lactobacillus bulgaricus 1.0 billion CFU
Lactobacillus paracasei 0.5 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis 0.5 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium breve 0.5 billion CFU
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), InTactic proprietary polysaccharide complex, and L-leucine.
from New York asked:
October 29, 2018
Dear Dr Dan, I have been taking Factor 4 for about 5 years (although 2 years ago I was on antibiotics and pain meds) as well as metagenics for leaky gut. I would like to add or switch to another mixture, maybe metabolic or complete. I'm 67 years old and need to lose weight and have more energy. I also have many food sensitivities (and no SIBO), ie, gluten, yeast (especially vinegar), dairy, nightshade vegetables, soy and come citrus. I have been on an elimination diet for about 10 months. Which probiotic would you recommend? Thanks MaryJane
I would recommend going with a very basic probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii and a prebiotic. I like IsoThrive for the prebiotic. You would take one packet a day in water. Then for the probiotic https://www.ovitaminpro.com/numsacboulardii.html
on October 29, 2018