Recommended use is to take 1 capsule, 2-3 times daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Adrenal Cortisol Support is a botanical and nutritional blend formulated to naturally support a healthy adrenal stress response. The adrenal glands help the body respond and adjust to physical, mental, and emotional stressors through the production of cortisol and other hormones.
When stress becomes a part of everyday life, Cortisol and blood sugar, and consequently appetite and body weight, may be difficult to manage. Adrenal Cortisol Support combines nutritional factors such as: Vitamin C Pantothenic Acid,Chromium Chelavite with Relora.
With a proprietary herbal combination,
- Helps to support healthy adrenal function,
- Helps to support normal cortisol levels
- Relieve's stress, and stress-related eating.
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily, in divided doses, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Protocol for Life Balance Adrenal Cortisol Support
3 Veg. Capsules contain:
- vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate) 99 mg
- Pantothenic acid (from Calcium Pantothenate) 30 mg
- Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate and Ascorbate) 36 mg
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide) 24 mg
- Chromium (from Chromium Chelavite AAC) 60 mcg
- Relora (a proprietary blend of a patented* extract from Magnolia officinalis bark and a proprietary extract
from Phellodendron amurense bark) 600 mg
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf) (50% EGCg)(Contains < 1 mg of Caffeine [naturally occurring ]) 270 mg
- Soy Lecithin 150 mg
- Achwagandha Extract (withania somnifera) (root) 60 mg
- Holy Basil Extract (Ocimum tenuiflorum) (Leaf) 60 mg
- Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) (whole fruiting body) 60 mg
- Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola rosea) (root) 60 mg
- Banaba Extract (Lagerstroemia speciosa) (leaf) 12 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Modified Food and Corn Starch, Silica, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Magnesium Carbonate, Dextrin and Maltodextrin.
from Centennial, CO asked:
October 10, 2017
When do you recommend this product over Adrecor or other Adrenal support products that you sell?
I like our product AdrenalGenix out of all of them.
on October 11, 2017
from baltimore,md asked:
December 20, 2015
does it lower cortisol levels?
It balances cortisol. It is not specific for low are high. It is more of a gentle cortisol support, unlike a glandular.
on December 21, 2015