Priority One Enflam a detoxification and elimination formula. Support the body's natural maintenance of healthy tissues and capillaries and promote a healthy inflammatory response, such as in the case of strenuous exercise.
Recommended Use: Take 4 capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Priority One Enflam
3 Capsules contain:
- Vitamin A (100% as beta carotene) 4,998 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 400 mg
- Zinc (as rice chelate oxide) 3 mg
- Bromelain (3,600MCU/g) 500 mg
- Hesperidin 98% (from bitter orange (fruit)) (Citrus aurantium) 500 mg
- Bioflavonoids 25% (from bitter orange (fruit)) (Citrus aurantium) 200 mg
- Rutin 95% (from japanese sophora (flower, bud)) (Sophora japonica) 500 mg
- Quercitin 95% (from japanese sophora (flower, bud)) (Sophora japonica) 500 mg
- Turmeric (rhizome)(Curcuma longa)(standardized extract) (Curcumin C3 Complex 95%) 100 mg
Rice chelate. silicon dioxide, gluten free maltodextrin, citric acid, vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, purified water). Contains turmeric.
Contains no preservatives. BPA and Phthalate free.
from Quebec, Canada asked:
July 28, 2016
Besides the vitamin, minerals and bioflavonoids, what other ingredients does Enflam have?
Sorry that all the ingredients do not appear here. We are working on updating our web site at the moment.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 400 mg
Zinc Elemental (cheleate) 3 mg
Bromelain (3,600MCU) 500 mg
Hesperidin Complex 98% 500 mg
Rutin 95% 500 mg
Quercetin 96% 500 mg
Beta Carotene 4,998 IU
Turmeric (root)(Curcuma longa)(standardized extract)
(Curcumin C3 Complex 95%) 100 mg
Bioflavonoids (citrus) 200 mg
Amino Acid chelate, silicon dioxide, vegetarian capsule, (hypromellose, purified water).
on August 2, 2016
from vermont asked:
January 26, 2015
I see this says helps with constipation I certainly do not have an issue with that I am concerned it may give me diarrhea
I don't see any ingredients that would cause diarrhea per se. You can give it a try and if you have problems, just return it.
on January 28, 2015