Integrative Therapeutics SLF Forte is a dietary supplement for liver and gallbladder support. Our liver is one of the most important organs for our overall health. Some of its key functions include processing most of the nutrients that we take in, detoxifying many of the toxins we come in contact with, and producing bile which helps breakdown fats and remove toxins from our system. Due to the heavy demands placed it, the liver is often in need of supplemental support to maintain optimal function. SLF Forte is a comprehensive dietary supplement designed specifically to support the liver. Some of the key ingredients in SLF Forte include: milk thistle extract (80% silymarin) which has been shown to be key in supporting the liver and helping balance detoxification, artichoke leaf extract, dandelion extract and turmeric which support bile production and secretion, beet extract which supports enzyme function and detoxification, and the B vitamins which support antioxidant activity and methionine metabolism. Overall, the formula in SLF Forte is one of the most complete liver support supplements on the market, and at OVitaminPro we are confident in recommending it for your liver support needs.
Recommended usage: Take 2 to 4 capsules twice daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Integrative Therapeutics SLF Forte
4 veg capsules contain:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate) 36 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 60 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 32 mcg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 200 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate) 80 mg
- Choline Bitartrate 400 mg
- L-Methionine 400 mg
- Radish (Raphanus sativus niger) Root Powder 300 mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) Root Extract 300 mg
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Aerial Part Extract standardized to contain 13-18% caffeoylquinic acids calculated as chlorogenic acid 100 mg
- Celandine (Chelidonium majus) Aerial Parts Extract 100 mg
- Inositol 100 mg
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed Extract standardized to contain 40% silymarin 100 mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract standardized to contain 90% curcuminoids 100 mg
- Beet (Beta vulgaris) Root Extract 25 mg
hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), cellulose Caution:
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/ Daisy family, have a bile duct obstruction, gallstones, or if intestinal obstruction or inflammation is present. If taking prescription drugs or if you have any gastrointestinal disease, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
There are no questions or answers for this item.