Thorne Research Basic Detox Nutrients is a multi vitamin-mineral supplement designed to help the body deal with a toxic environment. Toxins such as formaldehyde and chlorinated pesticides.
Also contains green tea, milk thistle, and curcumin extracts as well-absorbed phytosomes. Basic Detox Nutrients can be used as part of a cleansing program or as a stand-alone product for preventive wellness. Thiamine (vitamin B1) is essential to restore the body's antioxidant defenses glutathione and lipoic acid. Thiamine is depleted by chlorinated pesticides and formaldehyde, two ubiquitous environmental toxins. Riboflavin 5 phosphate (the active form of vitamin B2) helps block free radical damage by recycling glutathione. Pyridoxal 5 phosphate (the active form of vitamin B6) is depleted by many toxic substances, and a vitamin B6 deficiency makes it difficult for the liver to detoxify. Magnesium is one of the most commonly deficient nutrients in a chemically toxic individual. Choline is needed for the production of liver detoxification enzymes, N-acetylcysteine increases glutathione levels, MSM provides sulfur for detoxification reactions, and R-lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant that increases glutathione levels.
Recommended use: 6-12 capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Thorne Research Basic Detox Nutrients
12 capsules contain:
- Vitamin A (25,000 IU from Beta Carotene and 2,500 IU as Palmitate) 27,500 IU.
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) 1,600 IU.
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl) 400 IU.
- Vitamin K (as Vitamin K1) 100 mcg.
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) 1 g.
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 200 mg.
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 50 mg.
- Niacin (100 mg as Niacinamide and 30 mg as Niacin) 130 mg.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) 100 mg.
- Folate (500 mcg as Calcium Folinate and 500 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 1 mg.
Vitamin B12 (225 mcg as Adenosylcobalamin and 225 mcg as Methylcobalamin) 450 mcg.
- Biotin 400 mcg.
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 400 mg.
- Calcium (60 mg as Calcium Ascorbate, 120 mg as Calcium Citrate, and 120 mg as Calcium Malate) 300 mg.
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg.
- Magnesium (240 mg as Magnesium Citrate and 240 mg as Magnesium Malate) 480 mg.
- Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) 30 mg.
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 200 mcg.
- Manganese (as Manganese Picolinate) 6 mg.
- Chromium (as TRAACS Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 200 mcg.
Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Picolinate) 100 mcg.
- Potassium (36 mg as Potassium Citrate and 36 mg as Potassium Malate) 72 mg.
- Choline Citrate 300 mg.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 200 mg.
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) 100 mg.
- Silybin Phytosome (Silybum marianum extract (fruit) /Phosphatidylcholine complex from Sunflower) 100 mg.
- Curcumin Phytosome (Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phosphatidylcholine complex from Sunflower) 100 mg.
- Inositol 60 mg.
- Green Tea Phytosome (Camellia sinensis extract (leaf) / Phosphatidylcholine complex from Sunflower) 50 mg.
R-Lipoic Acid (as Sodium R-Lipoic acid) 50 mg.
- Boron (as Boron Picolinate) 3 mg.
- Lutein (from Aztec Marigold extract (flower) (Tagetes erecta) 288 mcg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Picolinate) 100 mcg.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Laurate, Silicon Dioxide.
There are no questions or answers for this item.