Metagenics Wellness Essentials Women is a dietary supplement for nutritional support with targeted women's health support. The blend in each packet provides support for vitality, eye health, heart health, immune system health, bone density, liver health, positive mood, DNA stability, brain and nervouse system health, and overall health. Each packet contains PhytoMulti with Iron for multifaceted health support; Cal Apatite Bone Builder Extra Strength for bone density support; and OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500 for heart health, mood, and overall health support.
Recommended use: Take one packet daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Metagenics Wellness Essentials Women
Each packet contains: 2 PhytoMulti with Iron tablets (green), 2 OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500 softgels (golden yellow), and 2 Cal Apatite Bone Builder Extra Strength tablets (white).
1 packet contains:
PhytoMulti with Iron: Other Ingredients:
- Calories 20
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2 g
- Cholesterol less than 5 mg
- Vitamin A [50% from mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate] 10,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 120 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100 IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 120 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 25 mg
- Riboflavin 15 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 200 mcg
- Biotin 500 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 75 mg
- Calcium (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate and dicalcium phosphate) 674 mg
- Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate) 18 mg
- Phosphorus (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate and dicalcium phosphate) 348 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 40 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 100 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) 50 mcg
- Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) 2,000 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 25 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Lycopene 6 mg
- Zeaxanthin 2 mg
- Lutein 6 mg
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 10 mg
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of: 400 mg
Citrus bioflavonoid complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 43.2 mg gallic acid equivalent (GAE)], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) fruit extract [standardized to 20% total polyphenols and 15% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract, prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid]
- Marine Lipid Concentrate 2 g
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 600 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 400 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating [hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)]. OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500: Ingredients:
Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], softgel shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel). Cal Apatite Bone Builder Extra Strength: Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose). Warning:
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
from Massachusetts asked:
July 21, 2014
I am currently suffering from IBS and a possible Colitis issue. I have had stomach pains for years, along with the recent gallblader removal. I am currently seeing a naturalpathic doctor who recommended Okra Pepsin, along with other vitamins but further treatment will become quite costly. What I read up on and what my doctor has told me is I need to increase my calcium and Vitamin D intake as well as Vitamin B and Probiotics. With Colitis some vitamins do not get obsorbed and I am wondering if your multi pack will be helpful. How much Calcium and Vitam D and B does it contain? I am allergic to many thing is is all natural / whole foods?
This is a great multipak but you still may need additional support for D and B vitamins. If you click on the label tab you will see all the list of ingredients and amounts contained within.
I think an additional D3 would be a good idea. I recommend 5,000 iu a day. Thorne is an excellent choice.http://www.ovitaminpro.com/d5000.html
I also think a good B complex would be appropriate. Thorne once again is a good choice. http://www.ovitaminpro.com/trb-complex12.html
If you eat dairy and or green leafy vegetables you are most likely getting enough calcium.
on July 21, 2014