Xymogen Omega MonoPure Curcumin EC supports cytokine production and balance, absorption of EPA and DHA, antioxidants, cardiovascular health, circulatory system, nervous system, joints, brain function, mood and glucose metabolism.
Recommended Use: Take 1 softgel twice per day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Xymogen Omega MonoPure Curcumin EC
1 softgel contains:
- Calories 5
- MaxSimil Fish Oil Concentrate 600 mg
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 417 mg
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 276 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 120 mg
- BCM-95 Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa)(rhizome) (95% total curcuminoids complex, including curcumin, curcuminoids, and volatile oils)(86% curcuminoids)(65% curcumin) 125 mg
Softgel (fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, purified water, and carob extract), yellow beeswax, sunflower lecithin, GRAS enteric coating (ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, ammonium hydroxide, purified water, medium-chain triglycerides, oleic acid, and vegetable stearic acid) and mixed natural tocopherols. Contains: Fish (anchovy and/or sardine and/or mackerel [sources of fish oil] and tilapia [source of fish gelatin]).