Chapter One Multi provides vitamins and minerals to help support optimal nutrition and overall wellness during a child's formative years. Kosher certified under the strict supervision of Rabbi Sh. Stern and the Orthodox Union. Vitamin C to boost child's immune system, helps to ensure a healthy supply of collagen, which forms connective tissue like the skin and cartilage. Folic Acid for healthy growth and development. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5); which helps a child's body convert fats and carbohydrates from food into energy. Vitamin D3 to support overall health, specifically maintaining strong muscles, bones, teeth, and a healthy immune system. Inositol helps promote general relaxation.
Recommended Use: Take 2 gummies daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Chapter One Multi
2 gummies contain:
- Calories 15
- Sodium 10 mg
- Total Carbodydrate 4 g
- Sugars 3 g
- Vitamin A (Palmitate) 2100 IU
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 20 mg
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 16.5 IU
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2 mg
- Folic Acid (Folic Acid) 260 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) 6 mcg
- Biotin (Biotin) 60 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (Calcium D-Pantothenate) 5.2 mg
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 42 mcg
- Zinc (Zinc Citrate) 2.7 mg
- Choline (Choline Bitartrate) 40 mcg
- Inositol (Inositol) 40 mcg
Glucose syrup, sugar, water, pectin, citric acid, sodium citrate, natural flavors, annatto, turmeric, elderberry juice (for colors), coconut oil, carnauba wax.