Allergy Research Group Homocysteine Plus an updated version of our original Homocysteine Metabolite Formula. It provides the primary nutrients known to be necessary for the breakdown of homocysteine into methionine and other metabolites, including vitamin B6 as pyridoxine and pyridoxal-5'-phosphate (P5P), vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, folate as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), trimethylglycine (TMG), and L-serine. It is now enhanced with vitamin B2 as riboflavin-5-phosphate, Setria glutathione, zinc, and increased amounts of activated pyridoxal-5'-phosphate.
Recommended use: Take 1 capsule one or two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergy Research Group Homocysteine Plus
1 capsule contains:
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (50% as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and 50% as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 30 mg
- 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (from 740 ?g [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 400 µg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 400 µg
- Zinc Picolinate 5 mg
- Trimethylglycine 500 mg
- L-Serine 100 mg
- L-Glutathione (reduced) 50 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.