Integrative Therapeutics Glycemic Manager Facts:
2 tablets contain:
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g
- Dietary Fiber <1 g
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 56 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 56 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 37 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
- Folate (240 mcg Folic Acid) (200 mcg Quatrefolic Brand (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Glucosamine Salt) 600 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 375 mcg
- Biotin 400 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 37 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 30 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 200 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 15 mg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 1 mg
- Sodium 5 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 250 mg
- Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) Fruit Extract 200 mg
- Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) Leaf Extract 200 mg
- Bayberry (Morella cerifera) Leaf and Bark Extract standardized to contain 80% myricetin 100 mg
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum aromaticum) Bark Extract standardized to contain 8% flavonoids 100 mg
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Fruit Extract 40 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 200 mcg
100% Recommend this product (3 of 3 responses)
March 23, 2019
I have been taking this product for over 5 years to help regulate my blood sugars. I take this every day and I can always count on O Vitamin Pro to have it in stock.
March 12, 2018
So far so good. This product replaces another no longer sold by OVitaminPro. It works in conjunction with my other meds and helps to keep my Glucose levels in balance.
By Vince W.
Apache Junction, Arizona USA
Far out performs my previous supplement.
December 13, 2017
This product balanced my glucose readings well with surprising efficiency. Cheaper than my previous product. It really works for me!
- Quick acting for me.
- None noted at this time.