Integrative Therapeutics Glycemic Manager is a dietary supplement for healthy blood sugar metabolism support. Maintenance of healthy blood glucose levels is critical to overall health. Unfortunately many of us eat high carbohydrate meals that overtax our body’s ability to move glucose out of the blood in a timely manner. Glycemic Manager supports a healthy glycemic response with an effective combination of ingredients. These ingredients include myricetin which aids in quickly moving glucose from the blood to the body cells and chromium picolinate which has been shown to reduce the risk of type-2 chronic elevated blood glucose when taken at clinically effective levels. Overall this combination has been shown to increase the rate of after-meal sugar metabolism by 78% and improve blood glucose levels by 8 points after a high-carb meal. All of us should be concerned about maintain healthy blood glucose levels, and at OVitaminPro we are confident that Glycemic Manager is an effective supplement to help manage these levels.
Recommended usage: Take 2 tablets daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Integrative Therapeutics Glycemic Manager
2 tablets contain:
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g
- Dietary Fiber <1 g
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 56 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 56 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 37 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
- Folate (240 mcg Folic Acid) (200 mcg Quatrefolic Brand (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Glucosamine Salt) 600 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
- Biotin 400 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 37 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 30 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 200 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 15 mg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 1 mg
- Sodium 5 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 250 mg
- Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) Fruit Extract 200 mg
- Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) Leaf Extract 200 mg
- Bayberry (Morella cerifera) Leaf and Bark Extract standardized to contain 80% myricetin 100 mg
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum aromaticum) Bark Extract standardized to contain 8% flavonoids 100 mg
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Fruit Extract 40 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 200 mcg
cellulose, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, glycerin.
There are no questions or answers for this item.