Integrative Therapeutics Glycemic Manager is a dietary supplement for healthy blood sugar metabolism support. Maintenance of healthy blood glucose levels is critical to overall health. Unfortunately many of us eat high carbohydrate meals that overtax our body’s ability to move glucose out of the blood in a timely manner. Glycemic Manager supports a healthy glycemic response with an effective combination of ingredients. These ingredients include myricetin which aids in quickly moving glucose from the blood to the body cells and chromium picolinate which has been shown to reduce the risk of type-2 chronic elevated blood glucose when taken at clinically effective levels. Overall this combination has been shown to increase the rate of after-meal sugar metabolism by 78% and improve blood glucose levels by 8 points after a high-carb meal. All of us should be concerned about maintain healthy blood glucose levels, and at OVitaminPro we are confident that Glycemic Manager is an effective supplement to help manage these levels.
Recommended usage: Take 2 tablets daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Integrative Therapeutics Glycemic Manager
2 tablets contain:
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)(vitamin B1) 56 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 56 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 37 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 63 mg
- Folate (as Folic Acid and Quatrefolic brand (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt) 600 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 375 mcg
- Biotin 400 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 37 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 200 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 15 mg
- Copper (as copper gluconate chelate) 1 mg
- Sodium 10 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 250 mg
- Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) Fruit Extract 200 mg
- Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) Leaf Extract standardized to contain 25% gymnemic acids 200 mg
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum aromaticum) Bark Extract standardized to contain 8% flavonoids
- Myricetin (Myrica cerifera) 100 mg
- Choline Bitartrate 75 mg
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Fruit Extract 40 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 200 mcg
cellulose, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, glycerin Caution:
If you are taking medication to control high blood sugar or have hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), please consult with your healthcare professional before using this product. Individuals who are pregnant, nursing or taking prescription drugs, should consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
There are no questions or answers for this item.