3 tablets contain:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 40 mg
- Niacin (from L-tryptophan) 25 mg NE
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 9 mg
- Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, calcium salt) 360 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 30 mcg
- Calcium (from dicalcium phosphate) 75 mg
- Phosphorus (from dicalcium phosphate) 60 mg
- Zinc (from zinc bisglycinate chelate) 6 mg
- Selenium (from L-selenomethionine) 7 mcg
- Proprietary Blend: 1.95 g L-tryptophan, Taurine, and L-theanine
**This product uses Gnosis S.p.A's (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®) and is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,947,662. Quatrefolic is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A., Milan, Italy.
100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
Jensen Beach, FL
January 9, 2016
Terrific Product! Arrives quickly! Great service!
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Tampa asked:
May 12, 2014
This product worked great at reducing my anxiety and helping me sleep but it's killing my stomach! I take one once a day with food. What else can I do to be able to tolerate this supplement?
This is unusual for this product, especially if you are taking it with food, as you say. You might change to Travacor, it is similar but uses 5-HTP instead of L-Tryptophan. You might be sensitive to the L-Tryptophan. We usually transition people from Travagen to Travacor anyway.
Submitted by: Customer Service on May 12, 2014
Most Helpful Answer