Integrative Therapeutics HPA Adapt Facts:
4 capsules contain:
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) Root Extract standardized to contain 3% rosavins and 1% salidroside 400 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) (Sensoril brand) Root and Leaf Extract 300 mg
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Root Extract standardized to contain 0.8% eleutherosides 300 mg
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) Leaf Extract standardized to contain 2.5% triterpenoic acids including ursolic and oleanolic acids 200 mg
- MacaPure brand Maca (Lepidium meyenii) Root Extract standardized to contain 0.6% macaenes and macamides 150 mg
1 Question & 1 Answer
from new york, new york asked:
March 31, 2020
Are there any side effects to watch for?
Everyone is a little different so it is difficult to say. If you have ever taken anything with any of those ingredients without problems, this formula should be OK for you. In general, the supplement industry is one of the safest industries in history. If you have questions about this particular formula, start with one capsule with food and work up to 2-4 per day and see how it goes. Any negative effects are not common and should go away quickly when you stop the supplement should you be the one with an issue.
Submitted by: Mary Schlenger on April 1, 2020
Most Helpful Answer