Douglas Laboratories Bone CoFactors supports bone strength. Provides the vitamins and minerals combined with a milk protein fraction (MBP). MDP Is a milk protein found in human and bovine milk and has been shown to support the formation of healthy bones.
Recommended Use: Take 6 tablets daily with meals, in divided doses, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Douglas Laboratories Bone CoFactors
6 capsules contain:
- Vitamin D3 2,000 IU
- Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7) 90 mcg
- Calcium (from Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite) 500 mg
- Phosphorus (from Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite) 225 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate Chelate Complex) 200 mg
- Zinc (as zinc monomethionine, OptiZinc) 10 mg
- Copper (as Copper Amino Acid Chelate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate) 2 mg
- Boron (as Boron Amino Acid Chelate) 3 mg
- MBP (Milk Protein) 40 mg
Gelatin (capsule, from bovine), cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica. Contains Milk.