1801 E William St. Suite G
Carson City, NV firstname.lastname@example.org
When you order from OVitaminPro.com you agree to the following.
If you have a grievance against OVitaminPro.com, you must first contact us by phone or written correspondance as nearly any conflict can be resolved at a basic level. If resolution is not possible, any dispute must be filed and handled in the jurisdiction of Carson City, NV. Likewise, if we have a dispute with any customer, we will first attemtp to resolve the issue with solely between the interested parties with phone and/or written communication. Any escalation of the dispute will be filed and handled in the jurisdiction of Carson City, NV.
When you open an account, we collect the following types of information from you:
• Contact information - your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
• Financial information - the bank account numbers and credit card numbers that you link to your OVitaminPro account.
When you are using our Service, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
• provide the services and customer support you request;
• process transactions and send notices about your transactions
• resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
• prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
• customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
• send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
• compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
Regardless, we will not disclose your credit card number to anyone except with your express permission or if we are required to do so to comply with a subpoena or other legal process.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
• Members of our corporate family to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts, provide joint services and for other business purposes. However, these corporate affiliates will not use this information to market their services to you unless you have approved it.
• Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations; (fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
• Financial institutions that we partner with to jointly create and offer a product such as PayPal and other contracted merchant bank partners.
• Credit bureaus to report outstanding negative balance accounts, as allowed by law.
• Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
o we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
o we need to do so to comply with law
o we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
• Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
OVitaminPro will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us by using writing to us at OVitaminPro, 1801 E William St, Ste G Carson City, NV 89701.