Integrative Therapeutics End Fatigue Daily Energy Enfusion Citrus is a dietary supplement for energy, endurance and mental alertness support. Are you tired of taking a multitude of pills to meet your nutrient needs, especially to get that energy boost that well balanced nutrition can provide? One daily dose of End Fatigue Daily Energy Enfusion provides the benefits of over 50 vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients potentially replacing the equivalent of 25-35 pills a day. To this End Fatigue Daily Energy Enfusion adds ingredients such as malic acid to stimulate the complete burning of fuel, vitamin D3 to support the immune system and bones, amino acids that are essential to metabolism, immunity and overall health, choline for mental alertness, and antioxidants to protect from oxidative stress. All of this nutrition is packed into a great tasting citrus flavored powdered that is great in smoothies and can be mixed into your favorite recipes. End Fatigue Daily Energy Enfusion provides one of the most comprehensive daily nutritional supplements available on the market, and we at OVitaminPro are confident in recommending it.
Recommended usage: Each morning, take 1/2 to 1 scoop, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
For 1/2 scoop: Mix with 4-6 oz water, your favorite beverage, smoothie or yogurt.
For 1 scoop: Mix with 8-12 oz. Drink within 30 minutes of preparation.
Integrative Therapeutics End Fatigue Daily Energy Enfusion Citrus
1 level scoop (23.4g) Drink Mix contains:
- Vitamin A (55% as beta carotene and as retinyl acetate) 4,500 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 500 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU
- Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols)
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 100 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (vitamin B1) 75 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 75 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 45 mg
- Folate (as Folic Acid and Quatrefolic brand (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- Biotin 200 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 50 mg
- Calcium 80 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 200 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate) 200 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 55 mcg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 500 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 2 mg
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 125 mcg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 136 mg
- Whey Proteiná (milk) 5.5 g
- Malic Acid 1.2 g
- Betaine 750 mg
- Inositol 750 mg
- Inulin (from chicory root) 750 mg
- Taurineá 500 mg
- Glycineá 390 mg
- L-Tyrosineá 377 mg
- N-Acetyl L-cysteine (NAC) 250 mg
- L-Serineá 240 mg
- Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) Leaf Extract 150 mg
- Choline Bitartrate 100 mg
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Extract standardized to contain 85% polyphenols, including procyanidolic oligomers (PCOs) 50 mg
- Boron (as sodium borate) 2 mg
erythritol, orange juice powder, soy lecithin, organic gum acacia, peach juice powder, natural orange flavor with other natural flavors, mannitol, natural mango flavor with other natural flavors, gum acacia, natural cherry flavor with other natural flavors, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate (from licorice extract), mango powder, silicon dioxide Contains milk and soy Cautiom:
Do not exceed recommended use. This product contains the amino acid phenylalanine. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a blood clotting disorder, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
There are no questions or answers for this item.