1 Capsule Contains:
- Neprinol Blend: 500mg
- SEBkinase Systemic and Lipolytic
- Enzyme Blend:
- (NattoSEB (USP Grade Nattokinase)
- Peptizyme SP (USP Grade Serratiopeptidase) (Lipase)
- Neprinol Protease Blend:
- (Microbial proteases derived from (A. oryzae, B. subtilis and Serratia)
- Neprinol Enzyme and Cofactor Blend:
- Ubiquinone(USP Grade Coenzyme Q10).
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Texas asked:
April 16, 2019
Would Neprofin or Neprinol be better for a 13 year old Labrador with some arthritis pain, indigestion and occasional cough? Weâ€™ve used Neprofin for a couple of years and it helps but Neprinol looks like it could be better. Thanks.
Good question but each type of pet has different physiological needs so am not sure how your pooch would do with this. Best to run this question by your vet.
Submitted by: Mary Schlenger on April 18, 2019
Most Helpful Answer