4 Capsules Contain:
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate) 20 mg
- Prebiotic (Inulin from Chicory Root) 600 mg
- Blend of: Syntol AMD
- Spore Germinating Probiotic Blend:
- B. subtilus
- L. Helveticus
- S. Boulardi
- L. acidophilus L. rhamnosus
- L. Plantarum
- L. Lactis
- B. bifidum 13.6 Billion CFU's
- Syntol Digestive Yeast Cleanse: Cellulase, Glucoamylase, Hemicellulase, Amylase, Protease, Serrapeptase 1,240 mg.
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Texas asked:
June 26, 2018
Hi! The warning label warns about use with anti-coagulants. What would be the affects? I take 325mg of apirin daily.
325 mg of aspirin is the upper level of dosage for routine use. You would need a good reason to take that much. The Syntol AMD will also help with "blood thinning" so there might be some overlap of function. If you choose to take the Syntol AMD you might want to dial back the aspirin to avoid too much of a bleeding tendency.
Submitted by: Mary Schlenger on June 28, 2018
Most Helpful Answer