Douglas Laboratories B Complex supports energy production and metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids. They are also important for function of blood cells, nervous system, and hormones. B vitamins are water soluble and are not stored in the body in significant amounts, other than vitamin B-12, so daily intake of B vitamins is necessary.
Recommended use: Take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Douglas Laboratories B-Complex
1 Vegetarian capsule contains:
- Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamine HCl) 100 mg
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 60% riboflavin 5' phosphate) 12.7 mg
- Niacin (vitamin B3, as niacinamide and inositol hexaniacinate) 108 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate) 16.7 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 400 mcg
- Biotin 400 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (B5, as calcium panthothenate)100 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate