Integrative Therapeutics EHB is a dietary supplement for immune system support. Our immune system needs dietary support to help keep us healthy in the face of the stressors that we encounter on a daily basis. EHB provides a comprehensive blend of vitamins, minerals, and botanicals all targeted at keeping our immune system working at its best. This comprehensive blend starts with vitamins A, C, and B6, and Zinc providing antioxidant and immune boosting support. The potent botanical blend begins with a blend of three varieties of Echinacea to provide a more comprehensive range of support than any one variety of Echinacea. Additionally, the powerful immune supporting botanicals include Oregon grape, goldenseal and other select synergistic botanicals to provide a broad range of immune support. Overall EHB is one of the most comprehensive immune supporting botanical formulas on the market and we are confident in recommending it for your immune support needs.
Recommended usage: Take 3 capsules daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Integrative Therapeutics EHB
3 capsules contain:
- Vitamin A (50% beta-carotene as Betatene mixed carotenoids and retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 750 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 22 mg
- Echinacea Proprietary Blend: E. angustifolia Root Extract standardized to contain 4% echinacosides, E. purpurea Aerial Part Extract, E. purpurea Root Extract 525 mg
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root Extract 150 mg
- Garlic (Allium sativum) Bulb Extract 150 mg
- Bromelain (2,400 G.D.U./g) 75 mg
- Oregon Grape (Mahonia aquifolium) Root 75 mg
- Goldenseal Proprietary Blend: Hydrastis canadensis root, H. canadensis root and rhizome extract standardized to contain 5% total alkaloids as berberine 52 mg
gelatin (capsule) Warning:
Do not use this product if pregnant or nursing. Do not use this product if you have a bleeding disorder, are taking blood thinning medication or are within a week of any surgical procedure. Not recommended for individuals with autoimmune conditions. Persons with allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family including ragweed should use this product with caution. If you have diabetes or are taking any medications, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
There are no questions or answers for this item.